Branch Xpress BX7200
For handling production-level branch capture scanning, the Branch Xpress BX7200 is second to none. A massive 300-item feeder, 200 document per minute top speed, and sorting capability to dual 300 item output pockets make it the perfect choice for high-volume check scanning in production capture environments.
e BX7200 branch capture scanner was built with the most challenging, high-speed document processing tasks in mind. At 200 dpm, it can move through a thick stack of check in minutes, and has a rated duty cycle of 30,000 scanned items per day.
Since these high-volume check scanning environments can produce document counts in the millions within a matter of months, we designed every part that receives wear-and-tear to be easily replaceable in the field without any special training. This reduces service calls and downtime for routine maintenance.
The BX7200 branch capture check scanner utilizes all of Digital Check’s software tools to enhance image quality, including our Best Read® recognition engine, and Special Document Handling system for auto-adjusting problem documents.
- 200 document per minute top speed
- 300 item input pocket
- Dual 300 item sorting pockets
- Maintains rated speed using sorting
- Uses Best Read® recognition technology for clearest images
- User replaceable key components
SPEED & EFFICIENCY
- At 200 dpm, the BX7200 can process a day’s worth of transactions for an entire branch in a matter of minutes. Clients have reported using it to scan in excess of 30,000 documents per day.
- LONGER U-SHAPED TRACK ALLOWS SORTING WITHOUT SLOWING DOWN
- The longer track and separated front and rear imaging cameras provide the BX7200 the extra milliseconds needed for endorsing and sorting, while not affecting the rated scanner speed. Most other scanners reduce the track speed in order for sort decisions. Instead of an S-shaped track, the BX7200 uses a U-shape with fewer turns to improve reliability.
- EASY ACCESS FOR ROUTINE MAINTENANCE
- Every wear-part of the BX7200 is designed for simple snap-in, snap-out replacement by the operator to reduce service calls. A series of removable panels allow for quick access to any part of the track to clear paper jams.